Housekeeping Team Member - Solihull
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Housekeeping Team Member. The ideal candidate will primarily be around to support the housekeeping operation fully, be ready to work in a busy fast paced environment, have the ability to communicate effectively between your colleagues and with other departments within the hotel. The ideal candidate will need to be able to integrate with our guests, to ensure that all guests’ needs are met at all times. You will have a good knowledge of the hotel's facilities and services and will pass this information on to the guest whenever the possibility arises, in order to offer the highest level of customer service.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- To work as a key part of the housekeeping team, ensuring the servicing of bedrooms on a daily basis, ensuring there is a focus on cleanliness at all times, and attention to detail with regards to the set up of the room for the incoming guests.
- Ensure there is the correct use of chemicals (under COSHH guidelines - which will be trained) and ensure laundry usage is managed effectively.
- Assist in the cleanliness of public areas, and ensuring that the hotel is up to standard at all times.
- Assist with evening guest requests, including ironing boards, extra beds, and light bulb changes where necessary.
- Ensure the presentation of yourself and your work area is good at all times, and ensure we offer our guests the best possible experience.
- The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate that they can multi task effectively, be enthusiastic and positive in their nature and have a willingness to learn.
Shift times will vary, sometimes 8.00am - 2.00pm, 9.00am - 3.00pm, and 3.00pm - 9.00pm depending on business demands and needs.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.