Kitchen Porter - Crawley, West Sussex
We are recruiting a Kitchen Porter on a Part-Time, Permanent basis, working 7.5 hours Saturday Only
Working hours are every Saturday 10:00 – 17:30.
Pay Rate up to £10.42 per hour.
The role of Kitchen Porter
To provide assistance within the kitchen, ensuring all policies and procedures are being followed correctly and maintain a high level of cleanliness throughout the kitchen and pot wash areas.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Washing up and general housekeeping duties
- Excepting deliveries and storing them away properly
- General responsibility of clean storage areas
- Completion of cleaning schedules Disposal of waste and recycling
This role is well suited to a self-motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with excellent customer service skills and a desire to learn.
You must be able to work on your own initiative, sometimes under pressure, in a fast-moving environment. You will need be able to communicate well and work as part of a large team.
Our employee benefits package includes:
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) providing free and confidential counselling and advice to all employees and their immediate family.
- Contributory pension scheme for eligible employees
- Generous Staff Discount Scheme after completion of probationary period
- Free on-site parking
- Staff Uniform provided
Haskins Garden Centres
Haskins is a family owned, award winning business with 5 destination garden centres across the South of England, each with a large restaurant.
We constantly strive to improve the service and experience we offer our customers, that’s why the recruitment of our people is so important to us. If you are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, have a sense of humour and an eagerness to learn, we want you to join our friendly, happy team.