Inventory Controller - Farnham, Surrey
We are recruiting an Inventory Controller on a Full-Time, Permanent basis, working 38 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Salary is up to £23,500 D.O.E.
Haskins Garden Centres
Haskins is a family owned, award winning business with 5 destination garden centres across the South of England, each with a large restaurant.
We constantly strive to improve the service and experience we offer our customers, that’s why the recruitment of our people is so important to us. If you are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, have a sense of humour and an eagerness to learn, we want you to join our friendly, happy team.
Our employee benefits package includes:
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) providing free and confidential counselling and advice to all employees and their immediate family.
- Contributory pension scheme for eligible employees
- Generous Staff Discount Scheme after completion of probationary period
- Free on-site parking
- Staff Uniform provided
The role of Inventory Controller
We are looking for an Inventory Controller to support the Management Team in the maintenance of stock accuracy and pricing integrity to ensure compliance with company Stock Control policy with emphasis on Central Replenishment routines and procedures.
The right candidate should be proactive, enthusiastic and have good inter-personal skills.
Key accountabilities include ensuring stock adjustments and stock transfers are processed accurately and in a timely manner to maintain stock file accuracy. Ensuring all relevant reports associated with stock accuracy are reviewed, investigated and actioned in-line with company policy. Processing and actioning company price changes and price checks in an accurate and timely manner ensuring all documentation is completed and filed.
- Planning and prioritising
- Time management
- Good communication and networking skills
- Ability to work alone with little guidance/direction
- Logical and analytical approach with an eye for detail
- Problem solving skills
- Previous stock control experience
- IT system/data-base experience
- Administrative skills