Sales Manager - Moretown Belle - St Katherine’s Dock
We are now hiring a Sales Manager who will be responsible for day to day sales & promotion of the venue which includes but is not limited to : food & beverage menu, all our daily offers, sporting events, pool & darts bookings. Functions to include birthdays, baby showers, general office parties/leaving parties, wakes & christmas parties.
The Goal - to ensure we are the ‘Go To’ venue in the local area for all celebrations and events.
- Understand the geography of the local area for offices, residential buildings, building sites, key tourist attractions & local competitors. Become an integral part of the community.
- By conducting face to face sales calls build & maintain relationships & create a basic data base for follow up visits
- Be fully conversant in the venues food and beverage offers, pricing structures, technical capabilities, areas available for events & the sports schedule
- Show / entertain potential clients around the venue
- Understand the processes to enter & manage bookings on the Collins reservation system. Including but not limited to: policy on the taking of reservations, minimum spends, taking & redeeming of deposits.
- Liaise with venue management regularly for sales and functions briefings; specific set up, F&B pre orders, payment details, etc
- Ensure any VIP guests/reservations are treated in the correct manner.
- Be available to welcome & host key functions
- Interactive promotion with existing customers by carrying out table visits & promote to our existing data base
- Demonstrate knowledge of local competitor’s events, pricing and promotions.
- Ensure managers and staff are supporting the promoting of the business and passing on any key sales leads. Enthuse the team to support the sales growth.
- Social media involvement
- Create and send eflyers to data base
- £35k per annum paid monthly into a UK bank account
- Free meal on duty
- Discounts in all venues
- 28 days paid holiday. Our holiday year starts 1st February – 31st January