Lead Night Cleaner - Birchwood Park Golf Club - Wilmington, Dartford
- 16 hours per week (4 nights over 7 nights)
- 21:00pm - 01:00am Mon - Fri / 20:00pm - 24:00am Sat & Sun
RESPONSIBLE TO: Health & Fitness Manager
The delivery of excellent customer services at all times to ensure customer satisfaction. To ensure all our facilities are cleaned and maintained to a high standard.
- Establishment of cleaning standards and procedures for workers and ensure adherence to these standards and procedures.
- Coach and develop new employees.
- Create a positive and approachable impact on all staff conducting regular 1-2-1 with the team.
- Keeping the facilities in a clean and safe environment ensuring you and all staff follow the guidelines for COSHH and health & Safety.
- Liaison with the fitness manager with staff rota and holidays, ensuring all shifts are covered for holiday and sickness.
- Work alongside and liaison with fitness manager with stock control and replenish of stock.
- Controlling and monitoring the usage of cleaning materials to avoid or minimize waste and/or misuse.
- Scheduling and assigning specific duties/roles to cleaners and ensuring that they are carried out.
- Ensure all equipment is safe to use by Inspecting cleaning equipment on a regular basis and request for replacement.
- Make sure all equipment is put away and stored in a secure place when not in use and all maintenance is logged.
- Be responsible for closing the club when on shift and undertake duties required in the process.
- Demonstrate Commitment to your continuous personal and professional development.
- Comply with BGL personnel policies and procedures and health & safety procedures including the Normal Operating Procedures and Emergency Action Plan.
- Undertake any further duties requested by management.
- You will be required to work nights, and day shifts.
We expect all our staff to strive to:
- Maintain open and honest communication with our customers, both internal and external, at all times.
- Create and have a positive impact on our local community. Supporting regular neighbourhood events and working closely with society.
- Protect and nurture our environment, consider everything from alternative work methods through to maintaining and supporting local wildlife.
- Support each other in everything we do, recognised and develop each individual potential.
- Take complete ownership of their own actions and have pride in what they do.
- Deliver to our customer’s consistent high levels of service, quality and values in everything we do.
- Look for alternatives to what we do seeking out and exploiting natural resources
What you can expect from us:
Use of facilities
Free Golf, mini golf and use of the driving range at any of our clubs.
Guest Rate available for family to use the golf course and driving range if accompanied by staff member.
Free room-hire at any of our sites when purchasing food and beverages from the site.
50% Discount on Health Club Membership.
Staff discount on retail purchases in any of our Golf Retail Shops: Trade price + 10% + VAT.
The Perks – access to a savings portal for travel, fashion, entertainment, insurance, technology, food & drink
Food and Drink
Complimentary meal on shifts of more than 6 hours.
Tea, coffee and squash on duty.
30% discount on food and beverages at any of our sites for you and up to 10 guests if you are present.
Enhanced Maternity Benefit after 2 years’ service.
Enhanced Paternity Pay.
Ride to Work Scheme.
Dental scheme available at a beneficial rate with a choice of cover.
Contribution toward eye test and new glasses every 2 years.
Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) to support your wellbeing.
Training and Development
Personal Development Plan and support.
The BGL Academy with hundreds of courses and videos that you can access for your professional and personal development.
Recognition and Reward
Employee of the quarter prize.
Employee of the year prize.
Long service awards.
Extended holiday entitlement for long service.
All of this at a beautiful work location with free car parking
(Please Note: conditions may apply to above)