Afternoon/Evening Cleaner - Birchwood Park Golf Club - Wilmington, Dartford
- Monday - Wednesday
- 16 hours per week
- 15:00pm - 20:30pm / 15:30pm - 21:00pm
The delivery of excellent services at all times to ensure customer satisfaction. To ensure all our facilities are cleaned and maintained to a high standard.
- Complete all work as outlined in your daily/weekly cleaning schedules
- Clean Fitness Suit/Club House to the expected standards by maintaining and following sanitation and cleaning procedures.
- Replenish stock throughout the facilities when required.
- Work alongside and support all work colleagues helping with shift cover for sickness and holidays
- Ensure all equipment is put away and stored securely when not in use.
- Health and safety of all equipment ensuring maintenance are informed of any equipment that is unfit to use and making sure it is placed out of order with the correct signage.
- Keeping the facilities in a clean and safe environment ensuring you follow the correct procedures in COSHH and health and safety.
- Demonstrate commitment to your continuous personal and professional development.
- Create and have a positive and approachable impact on all our members and guest, greet members & guest with a smile and a good morning/good afternoon/good evening.
- Making sure you wear the correct uniforms for the correct role you undertake and follow he staff hand book in personal appearance.
- Maintaining responsibility to check your rota on a daily basis for any changes and recording all your holiday.
- Be responsible for opening and closing the club when on shift and undertake duties required in the process
- Comply with BGL personnel policies and procedures and health and safety including Normal Operating Procedures and Emergency Action Plan.
- To undertake any further duties requested by management.
What you can expect from us:
Use of facilities
Free Golf, mini golf and use of the driving range at any of our clubs.
Guest Rate available for family to use the golf course and driving range if accompanied by staff member.
Free room-hire at any of our sites when purchasing food and beverages from the site.
50% Discount on Health Club Membership.
Staff discount on retail purchases in any of our Golf Retail Shops: Trade price + 10% + VAT.
The Perks – access to a savings portal for travel, fashion, entertainment, insurance, technology, food & drink
Food and Drink
Complimentary meal on shifts of more than 6 hours.
Tea, coffee and squash on duty.
30% discount on food and beverages at any of our sites for you and up to 10 guests if you are present.
Enhanced Maternity Benefit after 2 years’ service.
Enhanced Paternity Pay.
Ride to Work Scheme.
Dental scheme available at a beneficial rate with a choice of cover.
Contribution toward eye test and new glasses every 2 years.
Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) to support your wellbeing.
Training and Development
Personal Development Plan and support.
The BGL Academy with hundreds of courses and videos that you can access for your professional and personal development.
Recognition and Reward
Employee of the quarter prize.
Employee of the year prize.
Long service awards.
Extended holiday entitlement for long service.
All of this at a beautiful work location with free car parking
(Please Note: conditions may apply to above)