Programme Coordinator - Richmond
- Richmond, London
- £25,000- £27,000 Annually
- Sports Generation
We are looking for an enthusiastic new member of our team! We are building our programma more and more each term and we have brand new pools ready to go! You must be Qualified ASA/STA level 2, meaning you must hold your Level 1 and level 2 STA or Level 2 Award and Level 2 Certificate ASA. You must be patient, engaged and committed. In addition, they must hold a valid rescue test certificate, this is either a safety award or an NPLQ. We offer extremely competitive rates of pay and operate in luxury environments. Experienced pre-school lesson instructors are actively encouraged to apply.
Aspects of the Role:
- 12 hours of teaching per week.
- 40-hour working week. A typical week is working Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm. Occasional weekend work is required but a day off in the week will be provided.
- Pool Operations.
- Admin/Customer service weekly.
Summary of Position:
• To carry out positive and effective lessons from term to term
• Responsibility of ensuring that all emails are replied to within a 24hr period, answering calls, responding to client feedback and achieving daily sales targets.
• The ability to move and coordinate bookings to free up places for prospective clients, convert prospects into new bookings and retain current clients.
• Providing weekly coach, client, and venue feedback to the Programme Manager from the site visits undertaken.