Minibar Attendant - Knightsbridge, London
We are currently seeking a passionate Minibar Attendant to join our team here at The Carlton Tower Jumeirah. Situated in the heart of Knightsbridge, one of London’s most exclusive neighbourhoods, and towering high over a world - class shopping destination, Sloane Street, The Carlton Tower Jumeirah is a beacon of sophistication where heritage meets contemporary luxury.
The successful Minibar Attendant will have the following experience and skills:
- Ideally experience in a similar position within a luxury 5-star environment is desirable
- Excellent communicator and able to connect with all levels in the business with the ability to motivate your colleagues.
- Effective organisational skills.
- Friendly, approachable, and professional
- Have a strong eye for detail.
In return we offer:
- Basic annual salary £23,792 + excellent service charge and benefits
- 50% Food and Beverage discounts across Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts globally
- Preferential room rates across Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts globally
- Free meals on duty
- Dry cleaning of uniforms / office attire
- 28 days paid annual leave including bank holidays
- Extra day of holiday for significant birthdays
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Recognition and Social calendar
- Company Pension Scheme
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Internal transfer and promotion opportunities
We are an equal opportunities employer. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
To improve compliance with identity document validation, successful applicants will provide their right to work in UK which will be verified using Trust ID Scanners and Software.