Demi Chef de Partie (Pastry) - Knightsbridge, London
We are seeking a passionate Demi Chef de Partie Pastry to join the Pastry team here at The Carlton Tower Jumeirah. At Jumeirah we want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
The successful Demi Chef de Partie Pastry will have the following experience and skills:
- Held a similar position within a luxury environment
- Excellent level of English
- Effective organisational skills; able to prioritise tasks and self-manage a workload
- Excellent personal presentation with a warm and welcoming personality.
- Friendly, approachable and professional
- Have a strong eye for detail.
Benefits for the suitable Demi Chef de Partie Pastry:
- Basic annual salary of 27,659 + generous service and excellent benefits
- 50% Food and Beverage discounts across Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts globally
- Preferential room rates across Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts globally
- Free meals on duty
- Dry cleaning of uniforms / office attire
- 28 days paid annual leave including bank holidays.
- Extra day of holiday for significant birthdays
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Recognition and Social calendar
- Company Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Pension Scheme after 2 years’ service
- Significant contribution to dental care
- Contribution towards eyecare
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Internal transfer and promotion opportunities
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
If you have passion and ambition that sets you apart from your peers, if you can deliver true craftsmanship and quality with charm and flair then join us in creating the best team in the business.
We are an equal opportunities employer. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
To improve compliance with identity document validation, successful applicants will provide their right to work in UK which will be verified using Trust ID Scanners and Software.