Front of House Food Runner (Part time) - Milton Keynes
If your ambition is to build a career in a long established, successful family run business, where guests come first and quality is paramount, come and join us as a Bar & Waiting Team Member. We're independent, so believe in investing in the future and we love home-grown talent. We treat all our people like part of the family - you'll be respected, trained, coached and encouraged to grow in confidence, to achieve more than you thought you were capable of.
Front of House Food Runner
Applicants must be aged 16 or over.
So, if you're as passionate as we are about fresh food and would enjoy helping to create a seriously relaxed country dining experience, with full table service, a classic British menu and daily specials, then you could be our next Bar & Waiting Team Member at Destination Inns, an important part of the McMullen Family. We can offer you...
- Achievable bonus scheme
- Fantastic tip system
- Shift flexibility
- Weekly pay
- 60% discounted meals when you are working
- 25% discount on food and 20% on drinks for you and your friends on your day off
- Enhanced rate of pay for working on key Bank Holidays
- Fantastic training and career development through McMullen's GROW Programme if you wish to progress
- A valued position in a progressive Company who treat people as a name, not a number
- We also offer industry-relevant Apprenticeships if you would like to develop your skills further, so you can earn while you learn
Key Responsibilities of a Bar & Waiting Team Member
- Deliver outstanding guest service at all times
- Serving drinks and food to our guests in a warm and friendly manner
- Assist in setting up and closing down the bar/floor areas ready for service or the next trading session
- Maintain the standards of the business keeping all areas clean and tidy