Are you happiest when you’re creating iconic, mouth-watering dishes with a twist? Are you organised and confident enough to lead a team? Do you take your work seriously, but never yourself?
We’re looking for a Sous Chef to join our team, working shoulder to shoulder with the team and reporting to our Head Chef.
As a Sous Chef, you’ll be working with a menu that is packed full of flavour, provenance and seasonality. Our all-day food menu showcases and celebrates the diverse, modern French food landscape with indulgent French classic dishes that are balanced with lighter options too.
The kitchen is yours as a Sous Chef, you'll be working closely with the Head Chef to deliver a motivated and safe environment for all our Chefs to work in. You’ll support the Head Chef and General Manager by ensuring the kitchen is in tip-top condition and you’ll have the teams back by ensuring they have everything they need to make every shift that bit better.
The good stuff.
- Permanent, full time contract guaranteeing you 48 hours per week
- We pay all our teams fortnightly because who doesn’t love a payday?
- Every shift you work, we’ve got you covered with meals from our employee menu (thanks Chef)!
- Treat yourself, family and friends to 100% discount off our food at any Côte
- We love meeting new people who share our passion of making it special, which means you can earn a bonus for every time you successfully refer people to join Côte (T&C apply)
- We’re here for the curious, so it’s no surprise there are loads of opportunities when it comes to internal development programmes, we have some big plans coming this year!
- Company pension scheme & life assurance scheme
- Employee assistance program – 24/7 support and advice for health, wellbeing, and financial issues
- Access your next pay early through our Wagestream partnership
Bonjour, we’re Côte.
We believe life should be full of flavour. Yes, we’re foodies – but we’re actually in the business of making memories. Founded in Wimbledon in 2007 with a mission to deliver quality, French-inspired food, extraordinary service, and a whole-hearted enjoyment of life, we now have a 3,000-strong team and 85 restaurants (and counting) across the UK.
There are so many reasons to join Côte.
We’re on an exciting new journey – and our team will play a huge part in making it happen. That means when you’re with us, every day is an opportunity to aim higher. Because we’re invested in your development, so you’ll get out as much as you put in. And we encourage you to bring your unique flavour to work, because we value the diversity of our teams. Best of all, the work you do brings joy to others. Sound good? Maybe you belong with us.