Assistant Manager - Exeter
At Cosy Club, you can expect casual days, vibrant evenings, and weekends where we're the life and soul of the party. From brunch and coffee to dinner and drinks, our guests join us for an experience like no other.
Our Assistant Managers act as a role model to our Cosy Clubbers and can spot when your attention is required from the corner of your eye and act on it. Working with us you'll get a competitive salary plus tips, alongside:
- Overtime pay for every hour worked over contracted hours
- Achievable bonuses
- A commitment to prioritise your work life balance and respect of your time off
- Two days off a week and one weekend off every six week
- Optional 40 hours contract (pro rota salary)
- Power over your pay with Wagestream
- Annual Loyalty share award option
- Meals on duty
- Unlimited 50% off staff discount across Cosy Club and Lounge
- Enhanced maternity/paternity benefit (according to length of service).
- Focus on your development and progression and a clear understanding on how you are able to do this
- An invitation to the most talked-about staff party in hospitality- Loungefest!
Most importantly we will ensure you are made to feel welcome at Cosy Club
As an Assistant Manager you need to be passionate, professional and personable. You won't find an office here - instead, our site becomes your home from home, the place to leave your mark on our service, our teams and the guests as you learn and grow on your Cosy Club journey.
Apply today and be part of our growing business!