Junior Sous Chef - Stamford
At Cosy Club, you can expect casual days, vibrant evenings, and weekends where we're the life and soul of the party! From brunch and coffee to dinner and drinks, our guests join us for an experience like no other.
As one of our Junior Sous Chefs, you'll get a competitive and fair hourly rate with tips alongside:
- A commitment to prioritise your work life balance- including 2 days off and a weekend off every six weeks
- Fair rotas with hours spread fairly and changes kept to a minimum
- Meals on every shift and paid breaks
- Mystery Diner bonus (extra 50p p/h worked that week)
- Power over your pay with Wagestream
- Unlimited 50% off staff discount across both Cosy Club and Lounge
- Annual Loyalty share award
- Focus on your development and progression and a clear understanding on how you are able to do this
- Fabulous incentives to win each month - including spa breaks, trips abroad, food and drink hampers and tickets to festivals
- An invitation to the most talked-about staff party in hospitality- Loungefest!
Most importantly we will ensure you are made to feel welcome at Cosy Club.
You must have experience in cooking and preparing from fresh in high volumes, and be very organised. Ideally, you will have a mixed branded and independent background.You must be able to motivate and lead a kitchen brigade in the Head Chefs absence.You will be able to communicate with all other team members up and down the ladder and cement a strong FOH & BOH relationship.
Apply today and be part of our growing business!