Guest Relations Manager - Fairmont Windsor Park
Located in a beautiful country setting with 251 bedrooms including over 30 opulent suites, the hotel also features fabulous dining experiences, elegant event spaces and a unique wellness focused destination with extensive spa and fitness facilities.
Guest Relations Manager 30,160 per annum plus service charge
We treat our people like family and our guests like royalty!
Fairmont Windsor Park are looking for a Guest Relations Manager devoted to turning moments into memories for our guests. We have an exciting opportunity for a Guest Relations Manager dedicated in delivering memorable service all day every day.
The Guest Relations Manager will report to Front Office Manager and will ensure that on all occasions guests are completely satisfied with their stay and that the services they receive meets or exceed their expectations. As a Guest Relations Manager, you will showcase excellent leadership and interpersonal skills. Also, you will ensure proactive lobby management and a consistent, passionate and on brand service experience to ensure exceptional guest service.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years relevant luxury hotel experience in a similar role
- A hands-on professional with a natural ability to motivate, train and inspire the guest relation team members
- A passion for high quality guest service with attention to details and ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite required and excellent knowledge of Opera
What do we offer:
- A very competitive salary
- Generous service charge
- Enhanced holiday allowance after 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and your friends and family
- Training and career opportunities
- Excellent employee facilities including dedicated restaurant
- A range of Accor Hotels Benefits
- Discount on Merlin Attraction tickets
- Tastecard Membership
Apply now to be our new Guest Relations Manager!