WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES AT THE WORLD'S #1 BEST WORKPLACE, AWARDED BY GREAT PLACE TO WORK & FORTUNE.
Conrad London St James is one of Hilton’s three global luxury brands and reflects the bold, inspired and personalised service we offer our guests. The hotel is renowned for its excellent service and is in the top 5% of hotels in London and the Top 10% in the world.
A World of Rewards:
- Hourly rate: £12/hour plus Tips and Porterage
- A global travel program for team members
- Meals whilst on duty
- To be part of a fabulous team
The hotel located in the heart of Westminster, as well as 256 beautifully appointed bedrooms our outlets within the hotel offer its teams the opportunity to join exciting food and drink concepts, with the standards and luxury service Conrad is famous for. Supported by celebrity chef Sally Abe, they consist of:
- The Blue Boar Pub, opened May 2021, which is a contemporary take on a British pub
- The Hedgerow, the hotel’s first cocktail bar, which takes inspiration from the beauty of the traditional British countryside
- The Pem, a glamourous and elegant restaurant in the centre of the hotel showcasing classic British cuisine using modern techniques
- The Orchard, for afternoon teas and lighter meals
- The Executive Lounge, an exclusive space dedicated to our most valued guests, providing a higher level of luxury and personalized service.
- Seven Meetings & Events Spaces, perfectly designed to host a wide range of gatherings and events, each space offers the same commitment to quality, luxury, and service excellence that define Conrad London St. James.
What will I be doing?
- Ensure laundry support is provided when required, complete with all wash cycles, folding and storage
- Offer consistent, high standard service and assistance to Guests and maintain a lobby presence that offers courteous and attentive service
- Ensure that individual customers and Groups receive fast, efficient and friendly service
- Ensure that either the Head Porter or Concierge Supervisor on duty are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from either the customers or other departments
- Ensure messages and faxes are regularly delivered throughout the day
- Assist with room moves and luggage deliveries and man the Front Door, following all standard operating procedures
- Ensure the effective handling and storing of long-term and short-term luggage for arriving/departing Guests and clients
- Maintain public areas and all equipment in immaculate condition
- Communicate with Security regarding any unattended luggage
- Greet all guests in public areas and rooms in a warm manner
What are we looking for?
- Positive attitude and communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team
- Commitment to respond to Guest requests and deliver high levels of service
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in similar role
- Previous experience working within a hotel
St James Park Tube Station – District & Circle Line – across the road
Westminster Tube Station – Jubilee Line (4 Mins Walk)
Victoria Station (8 Mins Walk)
Waterloo Station (10 Mins Walk)