WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES AT THE WORLD'S #1 BEST WORKPLACE, AWARDED BY GREAT PLACE TO WORK & FORTUNE.
As an Apprentice Chef with Hilton you will be working towards a Hospitality Team Member- Food Production Level 2 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months. No prior experience needed – just a passion for food!
Benefits and Pay
· £11 per hour.
· Travel and food discounts: 30 discounted?hotel nights per year plus 50% off Food & Beverage (subject to individual outlets)
· Free meals on duty
· Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
· Pension scheme
· High street discounts: with Perks at Work
· Grow your career and Personal Development: programmes designed to support your career
· 24/7 access to Employee Assistant Programme (EAP) & Wellbeing Hub
· Dedicated 1-2-1 support throughout your apprenticeship
· Functional Maths and English skills offered alongside the programme
What will I be doing?
An Apprentice Chef will also be required to undertake all reasonable duties as assigned by the Head Chef.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of food to the highest standard
· Contribute to high levels of customer service
· Comply with Health and Safety and Food Hygiene regulations
· Complete all aspects of the apprenticeship programme
· Work a variety of shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends
What are the desired skills?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Positive attitude
· Good communication skills
· Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
· Ability to work on your own or in teams
· The ability to deal with enquiries in a professional and polite manner
What are the desired personal qualities?
· A passion for food and cooking
· Willingness to learn
· The ability to stay calm under pressure
· Excellent grooming standards
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
EVERY JOB MAKES THE STAY.
At Hilton, It Matters Where You Stay, but The Stay is only one side of the story. We know it takes hundreds of jobs to create unforgettable experiences for our guests – and behind every job, there’s an extraordinary person working to make each Stay magical. That’s why at Hilton, Every Job Makes the Stay.
Find out more about all our brands and hotels - Hilton Brands | Global Hospitality Company