WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES AT THE WORLD'S #1 BEST WORKPLACE, AWARDED BY GREAT PLACE TO WORK & FORTUNE.
Conrad London St James is one of Hilton’s three global luxury brands and reflects the bold, inspired and personalised service we offer our guests. The hotel is renowned for its excellent service and is in the top 5% of hotels in London and the Top 10% in the world.
A World of Rewards:
- Hourly rate: £13.29/hour plus Tips and Porterage
- A global travel program for team members
- Meals whilst on duty
- To be part of a fabulous team
The hotel located in the heart of Westminster, as well as 256 beautifully appointed bedrooms our outlets within the hotel offer its teams the opportunity to join exciting food and drink concepts, with the standards and luxury service Conrad is famous for. Supported by celebrity chef Sally Abe, they consist of:
- The Blue Boar Pub, opened May 2021, which is a contemporary take on a British pub
- The Hedgerow, the hotel’s first cocktail bar, which takes inspiration from the beauty of the traditional British countryside
- The Pem, a glamourous and elegant restaurant in the centre of the hotel showcasing classic British cuisine using modern techniques
- The Orchard, for afternoon teas and lighter meals
- The Executive Lounge, an exclusive space dedicated to our most valued guests, providing a higher level of luxury and personalized service.
- Seven Meetings & Events Spaces, perfectly designed to host a wide range of gatherings and events, each space offers the same commitment to quality, luxury, and service excellence that define Conrad London St. James.
What will I be doing?
A Concierge serves as a key point of contact for Guests and VIP Guests throughout their stay at the hotel, providing information about the hotel and the local vicinity.
- Serve as a key point of contact for Guests and efficiently respond to Guest enquiries
- Provide information, advice and booking services for a wide variety of Guest enquiries
- Deliver and safely storage Guest luggage
- Stay current with all hotel services as well as daily VIP requests and special events
- Ensure orderliness and safety guidelines around the lobby and front door areas
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and Guest service
- Maintain a clean, healthy, and safety working area
What are we looking for?
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Knowledge of the local area
St James Park Tube Station – District & Circle Line – across the road
Westminster Tube Station – Jubilee Line (4 Mins Walk)
Victoria Station (8 Mins Walk)
Waterloo Station (10 Mins Walk)