Commis Chef - Galvin at Windows
WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES AT THE WORLD'S #1 BEST WORKPLACE, AWARDED BY GREAT PLACE TO WORK & FORTUNE.
Your chance to join our award winning team and high profile restaurant, Galvin at Windows located on the top of the London Hilton on Park Lane in the heart of Mayfair.
Our menus, created by Head Chef Marc Hardiman and Chef Patrons Chris & Jeff Galvin, champion the seasonal British larder with a nod towards French haute Cuisine. The food offering is fun and sustainable with elements of nature.
The team headed up by our inspiring General Manager Peter Avis always ensures our guests have a memorable and genuine experience every time they dine with us.
This isn’t just a job, it’s the beginning of a career with amazing opportunities worldwide.
Salary up to £ 32,000 Annually (inclusive of Service Charge) – Based on a 48 hour week
• Competitive Salary and Benefits package
• 28 days paid holiday increasing with service
• Exclusive perks through our online discount portal
• Access to leadership and development programmes through Hilton University
• Exceptional Career opportunities
• Industry-leading Team Member discounts on hotel stays for you, your family and friends
• Wellbeing programmes to help you Thrive in the workplace
• Reward programmes, incentives and team member recognition, as well as long service awards
• 50% off in Hilton restaurants and bars (subject to individual outlets)
• Recommend a Friend incentive
• Uniforms provided and laundered complimentary
• Recognised as a ‘Great Place to Work’
• Free meals on shift
WHAT’S THE JOB?
· Cooking and working in the prestigious Galvin at Windows kitchen surrounded by team focused, passionate chefs and colleagues
· Working on section with 1 to 2 other chefs to create outstanding dishes
· Working with some of the best ingredients available, you will prepare and cook your section
· To bring your experience, personality and passion to the forefront of all you do
· Shifts are over 5 days per week, including weekends and bank holidays
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
· Genuine friendliness
· Team player
· Affinity with high quality produce
· Sponge for knowledge
· Great communication
· Pride in personal presentation
IF THIS IS YOU THEN APPLY NOW
· Immediate start
· You’ll be invited for an interview and trial shift
· In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom.
· Documentation is required at interview stage (for EU Nationals share code requested to check EU Settled/Pre-Settled status)