WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES AT THE WORLD'S #1 BEST WORKPLACE, AWARDED BY GREAT PLACE TO WORK & FORTUNE
A WORLD OF REWARDS
· Yearly Salary of up to £36.000 DOE
· Grow your Career
· Personal Development programmes designed to support you at every step of your career
· A chance to make a difference through our Corporate Responsibility programmes – Find out what and how we are doing (https://cr.hilton.com)
· Team Member Travel Program: discounted hotel nights plus 50% off Food and Beverages (subject to individual outlets)
· Team Member Referral Program
· High street discounts: with Perks at Work
· Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly to up to 33 days)
· Modern and inclusive Team Member’s areas
Experience: Seasoned Finance Supervisor with a proven track record in the understanding of the full credit control and cash application cycle, with the added emphasise on success in training, support & development in others.
Leadership Skills: The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, confident communicator, adept at coaching and supporting a small team of finance specialists to surpass their objectives in providing support and training to our leased and Managed portfolio of hotels.
Problem Resolution: Possess experience in managing escalated or complex queries to ensure effective resolutions and understanding between Hotel and our Centre of Excellence team in achieving the mutual agenda; to successfully reduce aged debt and support effective collections.
Competitive Remuneration: Salary ranging from £30,000 to £36,000.
Company Benefits:, Staff meals, Attractive Team member rates availability at Hilton Hotels via Go Hilton enrolment along with access to discount shopping at Hilton Marketplace.
Hybrid Working: Embrace a flexible work schedule with a hybrid pattern, working from the office (Leeds based) three days per week and from home two days.
What's on Offer: