Head Pizza Chef - Manchester
Franco Manca, the Neapolitan sourdough pizza restaurant is looking for a Head Pizza Chef to lead our pizzeria team in MANCHESTER KING STREET
Since our 2008 opening in Brixton's market, we have created an amazing reputation for producing the best Neapolitan sourdough Pizzas. We have restaurants all over the UK and plans for a further expansion with a huge possibility of career growth and personal development.
We also offer our Head Pizza Chefs:
- Guaranteed payrate and payments every 2 weeks
- Tronc Scheme
- Extra Bonus based on internal audits
- 48 hours per week/28 paid holidays
- Paid Overtime
- Flexible Hours and shifts
- AXA Employee Assistance Programme with Health App and counselling
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- 4-week initial training
- Ongoing personal growth and development with our Franco Academy to become a Senior Head Pizza chef
- Free yummy pizzas and soft drinks on shift
- Free Sourdough bread to cook at home
- Uniforms provided and laundry service
- Pension Scheme
- Annual Social events and Days out
- Staff discount when dining in any Franco Manca and group restaurants
- Team competitions and personal rewards
- Career opportunities all over the UK
- Fun & diverse working environment
The Head Pizza chefs we are looking for will:
- Have experience of leading a team of chefs and working with a fire oven
- Be capable of maintaining high health & safety and hygiene standards
- Have the ability to clearly communicate with the Restaurant Manager.
- Possess a hands-on attitude!
- Enjoys working in a busy, fast paced but fun and friendly environment
If you have the skills & passion to become a Franco Manca Head Pizza Chef, then welcome to the pioneers of Sourdough Pizza!