WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES AT THE WORLD'S #1 BEST WORKPLACE, AWARDED BY GREAT PLACE TO WORK & FORTUNE.
Conrad London St James is one of Hilton’s three global luxury brands and reflects the bold, inspired and personalised service we offer our guests. The hotel is renowned for its excellent service and is in the top 5% of hotels in London and the Top 10% in the world.
A World Of Rewards:
- Hourly rate: £15.40/hour
- A global travel program for team members
- Meals whilst on duty
- To be part of a fabulous team
The hotel located in the heart of Westminster, as well as 256 beautifully appointed bedrooms our outlets within the hotel offer its teams the opportunity to join exciting food and drink concepts, with the standards and luxury service Conrad is famous for. Supported by celebrity chef Sally Abe, they consist of:
- The Blue Boar Pub, opened May 2021, which is a contemporary take on a British pub
- The Hedgerow, the hotel’s first cocktail bar, which takes inspiration from the beauty of the traditional British countryside
- The Pem, a glamourous and elegant restaurant in the centre of the hotel showcasing classic British cuisine using modern techniques
- The Orchard, for afternoon teas and lighter meals
- The Executive Lounge, an exclusive space dedicated to our most valued guests, providing a higher level of luxury and personalized service.
- Seven Meetings & Events Spaces, perfectly designed to host a wide range of gatherings and events, each space offers the same commitment to quality, luxury, and service excellence that define Conrad London St. James.
What will I be doing?
Working within a team of 8 we are looking for a Shift Engineer.
Our spirit and passion brings all our teams together to create a culture of inclusiveness, positivity and drive to achieve a common goal. With amazing training, resources and support from both managers and colleagues there is always opportunity to develop and grow.
A Shift Engineer will support the Engineering team too efficiently to maintain all hotel operations such that safety, security, conversation and compliance are ensured at the highest level.
What are we looking for?
- Current working knowledge of general maintenance and engineering work
- Experience in the maintenance department of a large hotel, hospital, ship, and/or restaurant complex or similar
- Strong work ethic
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- Ability to work without close supervision and within established timeframes
- St James Park Tube Station – District & Circle Line – across the road
- Westminster Tube Station – Jubilee Line (4 Mins Walk)
- Victoria Station (8 Mins Walk)
- Waterloo Station (10 Mins Walk)