WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES AT THE WORLD'S #1 BEST WORKPLACE, AWARDED BY GREAT PLACE TO WORK & FORTUNE.
At The Pem, we’re dedicated to the pursuit of culinary excellence and big on sustainability, using the best of local British ingredients to create our menus. We’re dedicated to making each visit special and offering a relaxed, inviting place to dine. Within our first 6 months, we’ve been recognised as ‘One to Watch’ by the National Restaurant Awards and we’re excited for what the future holds.
A World of Rewards:
- Yearly Salary: up to £32,900 (Basic salary: £26,935 plus an expected average annual service charge likely to be between £5000 - £6000) - Based on the 39 hours contract.
- Our Restaurant is located within Conrad London St James which give us all the benefits of a Hilton employee from Dental insurance, Pension scheme, holiday entitlement growing per year of service, life insurance and much more, and our personal favourite is the Hilton Global Travel Programme offering team member and friends and family rates (Ask our team when you visit where they have travelled so you can see how much we love this)
- Healthy meals onsite and dry cleaned uniforms
- Paid overtime
We are offering the opportunity to work with Sally Abé previously Head Chef at the Michelin-starred Harwood Arms and her team.
We are looking for a reliable team member who is passionate about fine dining, able to deliver high standards and works well in a team. Whether you have previous experience or if you are looking to build a career we have fantastic opportunities in this role.
Our achievements so far:
- One to Watch at National Restaurant Awards 2021
- Front cover of both The Caterer and Restaurant Magazine
- Sally Abé winner of Ayala Female Chef of the Year 2021
- Sally Abé appearance on Great British Menu 2022
- Hosting an International Women’s Day 2022 event featuring a panel of incredible women across hospitality
We always have so much to look forward to, including:
- Exciting photoshoots
- New menus and events throughout the year
- Minimum 1 year experience in an equivalent role
- Fine dining experience
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate preferred but not essential
St James Park Tube Station – District & Circle Line – across the road
Westminster Tube Station – Jubilee Line (4 Mins Walk)
Victoria Station (8 Mins Walk)
Waterloo Station (10 Mins Walk)