Executive Lounge Host (Part -time)
Career opportunities with a side of good times!
WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES AT THE WORLD'S #1 BEST WORKPLACE, AWARDED BY GREAT PLACE TO WORK & FORTUNE- No two days or two hotels are the same, but our spirit and passion for hospitality always brings all our teams together to create a culture of inclusiveness, positivity and drive to achieve our common goal. “To share the light and warmth of hospitality”. With amazing training, resources and support from both managers and colleagues, there is always an opportunity to develop and grow.
A WORLD OF REWARDS
- Hourly Rate of £11 per hour, 24 hours/ week
- Smart uniform provided and laundered
- Free, healthy and high quality meals when on duty
- Grow your Career your next position could be as a Reception Supervisor
- Personal Development programmes designed to support you at every step of your career
- A chance to make a difference through our Corporate Responsibility programmes – Find out what and how we are doing (https://cr.hilton.com)
- Team Member Travel Program: discounted hotel nights plus 50% off Food and Beverages (subject to individual outlets)
- Team Member Referral Program
- Discounted dental and health cover
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Free car park
- Subsidised Taxi between 12am and 7am
- Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly to up to 33 days)
- Guest Experience Day: 1 night stay with breakfast and dinner
- Modern and inclusive Team Member’s areas
An Executive Lounge Host comforts executive Guests throughout their stay at the hotel by responding efficiently to their enquiries and advising them of the amenities and benefits offered by the hotel.
What will I be doing?
An Executive Lounge Host, you will comfort executive Guests throughout their stay at the hotel by responding efficiently to their enquiries and offering advice and information as requested. An Executive Lounge Host contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Welcome executive Guests on arrival and assist them during their stay dealing efficiently with enquiries and any complaints
- Process accurately check-ins and check-out
- Ensure that all Guest supplies and amenities are offered and replenished to the required standards
- Stay current with all hotel services as well as VIP requests and special events
- Demonstrate a knowledge of external locations, attractions and landmarks in the vicinity
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and Guest service
- Comply with Hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Execute tasks as instructed by the Executive Lounge Supervisor or Manager
- Serve your role and Team in an environmentally-conscience manner
What are we looking for?
Executive Lounge Hosts serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous Front Office experience in the hotel, leisure or retail sector
- Calm, efficient and organised
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
EVERY JOB MAKES THE STAY.
- Previous experience in Executive Lounge in a hotel environment
At Hilton, It Matters Where You Stay, but The Stay is only one side of the story. We know it takes hundreds of jobs to create unforgettable experiences for our guests – and behind every job, there’s an extraordinary person working to make each Stay magical. That’s why at Hilton, Every Job Makes the Stay.
Find out more about all our brands and hotels - Hilton Brands | Global Hospitality Company