Marketing Executive - London
Searcys, Britain's oldest catering and restaurant brand, was established in 1847.
At Searcys, we recognise the value of individuality and actively embrace the diversity of our teams, as they are the cornerstone of our success.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Executive to assist in the development and execution of an annual marketing plan for Searcys event venues.
As a Marketing Executive you will receive the following industry leading benefits:
- 50% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 38 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Discount off overnight stays in London
- Your birthday off to celebrate in style
- A day off to volunteer / give back to the charity of your choice
As a Marketing Executive you will Manage the events venues websites, creating and updating content. You will also create and deliver the social media schedule for our venues, supporting growth for the brand.
The successful candidate will have marketing background in creating digital and print marketing campaigns and previous events experience.
This role will require the suitable candidate to be adaptable and able to handle a varied work load.
Job Type: Full Time
As a Marketing Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Manage venue POS and menu production (print and design)
- Support central brand and seasonal campaigns and activations (liaison with suppliers, venues, scheduling)
- Organise venue trade shows (liaison with organisers and exhibitors, design, pre-show comms and post-show follow-ups)
- Track marketing performance for the above activities for a monthly marketing KPI dashboard
- Manage allocated venue websites and 3rd party event websites with content updates.
- Analyse the websites' performance on a monthly basis and conduct quarterly audits of the digital estate within the remit.
- 1-2 years marketing experience with campaign management exposure.
- Marketing qualification desirable.
- Experience within an online or digital environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Takes the initiative
- Excellent time management
- Supportive / Team player
- Strong presentation skills
If you share our passion for the hospitality industry and seek a dynamic work environment that celebrates your unique strengths, we would love for you to join our team!