Pastry Demi Chef de Partie
WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES AT THE WORLD'S #1 BEST WORKPLACE, AWARDED BY GREAT PLACE TO WORK & FORTUNE.
A new era begins at the London Hilton on Park Lane.
Located in the heart of Mayfair, London Hilton on Park Lane was the first Hilton to open within the UK and is close to all that London has to offer. Soaring high above Park Lane, the hotel is famed for its unparalleled five-star luxury. With 453 spacious guest rooms, including 56 suites and a Presidential Suite, there is something for all.
2023 is the hotel’s 60th anniversary year and will see further exciting renovations. These include the refurbishment of the higher-floor, Executive rooms and suites and a re-development of the lobby level, including a brand new restaurant and bar.
In April 2022 we completed the refurbishment of the Grand Ballroom, the Wellington Ballroom and the Harvest Suite, suitable for the most glamorous of events, accommodating from 160 to 1200 guests. In addition, the hotel features 16 meeting rooms.
Here at London Hilton on Park Lane, we create heartfelt experiences for all our Guests and meaningful opportunities for all our Team Members. This has led to Hilton being consistently recognised as “Great Places to Work.”
Expected start date from March 2024.
Salary: £27,800 plus service charge.
Paid for all hours worked including overtime – based on a 39 hour week
- Competitive Salary and Benefits package
- 28 days paid holiday increasing with service
- Exclusive perks through our online discount portal
- Access to leadership and development programmes through Hilton University
- Exceptional Career opportunities
- Industry-leading Team Member discounts on hotel stays for you, your family and friends
- Wellbeing programmes to help you Thrive in the workplace
- Reward programmes, incentives and team member recognition, as well as long service awards
- 50% off in Hilton restaurants and bars (subject to individual outlets)
- Recommend a Friend incentive
- Uniforms provided and laundered complimentary
- Recognised as a ‘Great Place to Work’
- Free meals on shift
What will I be doing Demi Chef de Partie - Pastry?
- Working alongside the award winning pastry team creating high quality dishes
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
- Ensure food stuffs are of a good quality and stored correctly
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Report maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues
- Be environmentally aware
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience as a Demi Chef de Partie or an experienced Commis Chef
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own or in teams
- In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom.
- Documentation is required at interview stage (for EU Nationals share code requested to check EU Settled/Pre-Settled status)
EVERY JOB MAKES THE STAY.
At Hilton, It Matters Where You Stay, but The Stay is only one side of the story.
We know it takes hundreds of jobs to create unforgettable experiences for our guests – and behind every job, there’s an extraordinary person working to make each Stay magical. That’s why at Hilton, Every Job Makes the Stay.
Find out more about all our brands and hotels - Hilton Brands | Global Hospitality Company