Fitness Instructor - New Milton, Hampshire
Hours: 15.5 hours per week over 3 days
Chewton Glen is an English original. From the unique 72 bedrooms including 14 one of a kind Treehouses, to the award-winning spa and state of the art James Martin cookery school, it has an abundance of ways to revive your senses. The blissful 130 acres of woodland are home to an indoor and outdoor tennis centre, a 9-hole golf course, heritage orchard, 70 working beehives, a walled kitchen garden, croquet lawn and more.
What's in it for you?
- Up to £13,605 annual salary (based on 15.5 hour contract)
- £1,200 estimated annual service charge (non-contractual)
- Employee recognition awards
- Cashback healthcare cover after probation
- Continued career development with recognised training providers
- Generous friends and family rate at Iconic Luxury Hotels
- 25% discount on all food and beverage
- Discount on spa treatment and products
- Refer a friend incentive
- Team social events, seasonal gifts and much more...
Fitness instructor – About you
- Level 3 Certificate in personal training or equivalent required
- Diploma in exercise to music required
- Specialist qualifications/experience in group exercise or exercise to music with Personal training required
- Specialist qualifications/experience in Pilates / Barre / Yoga / Spinning / Aqua desired
- Previous teaching/instructor experience in leisure is essential
- Enthusiastic about hospitality and 5 star service
- Pro-active and passionate attitude to help our guests and members achieve their goals
- Keen eye for detail and flexible towards timetable
Aim of the Fitness Instructor role
To teach a variety of classes at a high quality level to our members and guests, giving positive experiences of the facilities, and being an influential instructor towards the fitness timetable.
Key responsibilities of the Fitness Instructor
- Teach a variety of exercise classes and be instrumental in the development of the class timetable
- Be respectful in undertaking gym induction and fitness assessments for members and hotel guests
- Take ownership and supervise the gym to ensure safe and effective usage of fitness equipment
- Increase members and guests' awareness to the benefits of exercise to increase usage of gym and spa facilities
- Be confident in greeting guests and members by their name wherever possible
- Keep up-to-date with fitness trends and be productive in implementing new ideas
If this role is of interest to you, then please apply now! We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.