NOW IS AN EXCITING MOMENT TO JOIN THE TEAM AT THE HILTON LONDON METROPOLE.
WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES AT THE WORLD'S #1 BEST WORKPLACE, AWARDED BY GREAT PLACE TO WORK & FORTUNE
The hotel has just finished a transformational refurbishment, updating all of its Food & Beverage outlets, Bedrooms, Public Areas and Meeting Space, setting us well on our way to becoming Europe's Leading Conference & Events Hotel!
Following the completion of the refurbishment, the hotel now boasts 1,100 bedrooms, a state of the art fitness centre, four unique restaurants and bars, 35+ meeting rooms, including three ballrooms, with capacity for over 1,350 guests as well as an exclusive event space with unparalleled breath-taking skyline views across London.
Fancy taking a closer look at our brand new hotel? Check out our socials:
A WORLD OF REWARDS
- Salary up to £26,000 per year
- Free, healthy and high quality meals when on duty
- Grow your Career
- Personal Development programmes designed to support you at every step of your career
- A chance to make a difference through our Corporate Responsibility programmes – Find out what and how we are doing (https://cr.hilton.com)
- Team Member Travel Program: discounted hotel nights plus 50% off Food and Beverages (subject to individual outlets)
- Team Member Referral Program
- Discounted dental and health cover
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Discounted car park
- Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly to up to 33 days)
- Modern and inclusive Team Member’s areas
Hilton London Metropole has completed a transformational refurbishment. As the largest Hilton outside of the US, the marketing team are creating a brand new look and feel for the hotel.
We are looking for an energetic, passionate and idea-driven Marketing Executive to join our busy team.
Reporting into the Director of Marketing & Communications, you'll get to be involved in all areas within the marketing team, from idea generation, creating content, reporting to copywriting.
You’ll work closely with all departments within the hotel to bring our story to life through creative words, social campaigns and engaging collateral. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of marketing experience and be ready to take on a BIG challenge… largest Hilton outside of the US kind of BIG!
- Support on the planning and implementation of marketing activity
- Support with designing creative materials for Internal & External Communications
- Supporting on social media strategy creation and execution
- Owning and managing social calendar and any paid campaigns
- Project management support, including creation and monitoring of project plans, preparation of presentation decks and other necessary documents as required
- Work with PR and Design agencies to support on larger projects
- General admin assistance in support of key team projects and initiatives
- Responsible for ensuring brand.com conference and events pages are kept up to date along with third party sites
- Support pro-active sales team in lead generation
What are we looking for?
- 1-2 years marketing experience
- You’ve got strong communication skills
- You’re passionate about marketing, and you like to/have been involved in lots of different projects
- You’re flexible and have an adaptable working style with an ability to learn quickly, multi-task and think on your feet
- You to think big, outside the lines and creatively
- You love to use your initiative and consider yourself a self-starter
- You’re an avid user of social media and a lover of content. You’re can’t help yourself signing up for new social platforms, brand emails and thinking about ways to create fun and relatable content
- A roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Experience in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Premier Pro
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work across several projects concurrently
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in social campaigns
- Good sense of initiative
- Ability to work effectively with a broad spectrum of both internal team members and external agencies
EVERY JOB MAKES THE STAY.
At Hilton, It Matters Where You Stay, but The Stay is only one side of the story.
We know it takes hundreds of jobs to create unforgettable experiences for our guests – and behind every job, there’s an extraordinary person working to make each Stay magical. That’s why at Hilton, Every Job Makes the Stay.
Find out more about all our brands and hotels - Hilton Brands | Global Hospitality Company