Central Reservations Coordinator (Maternity Cover) - Accommodation Available - New Milton, Hampshire
Working for four of the most iconic hotels in the UK, you will be fundamental to the ever expanding success of these hotels. Working within an established team and with no two days being the same, this is a job for someone who has appetite and wants to work for the pinnacle of hotels…
A true English original, Chewton Glen is a privately owned luxury country house hotel & spa located in the heart of the tranquil New Forest countryside and just minutes from the coast. This 70 bedroom hotel has a spa, two restaurants and a brand new cookery school, The Kitchen in collaboration with celebrity chef, James Martin.
Cliveden House is a Grade I listed stately home caring considerable grandeur from its days as a private house, mixed with an approachable and open welcome that instantly puts you at ease. Set in 376 acres of National Trust grounds and a short distance from London, Cliveden has a brand new spa, two restaurants, 40 bedrooms and two boats.
A medieval classic coaching inn, The Lygon Arms traces its roots back to the 16th century. The hotel is the centrepiece of the picturesque Cotswold village of Broadway. With 86 bedrooms, a restaurant, spa, wine bar and a range of lounges for guests to enjoy this hotel is truly somewhere special
The newest Iconic Hotel, Lining Half Moon Street and brushing shoulders with Green Park and Hyde Park Corner, the Mayfair Townhouse is a haven from the bustling streets of Mayfair. Personalised, intuitive service when you need it, delicious privacy when you don’t.
What's in it for you?
- £25,896 salary
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Accommodation available if required (New Milton area only)
- Employee recognition awards
- Cashback healthcare cover after probation
- Continued career development with recognised training providers
- Generous friends and family rate at Iconic Luxury Hotels
- 25% discount on all food and beverage
- Discount on spa treatment and products
- Refer a friend incentive
- Team social events, seasonal gifts and much more…
Check out behind the scenes here: https://www.instagram.com/chewtoncareers/
Central Reservations Coordinator – About you
- Have experience working within a reservations department
- Be confident communicating by telephone and email
- Have excellent understanding of Opera V5 and Premier Spa. Opera Cloud knowledge would be a plus.
- Be able to remain calm under pressure in order to deliver the best guest experience
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Working from home – you must have high speed internet, access to router with free ethernet socket and own furnishings allowing healthy and comfortable workspace
Aim of the Central Reservations Coordinator role
- Be confident in your knowledge of all Iconic hotels, able to sell and upsell to guests across all of the fantastic experiences these hotels have to offer
- Be intuitive with the electronic hotel booking systems to increase productivity throughout your day
- Take pride in representing all Iconic Hotels
- Increase potential revenue by respectfully upselling to future guests through your confidence and knowledge of what each hotel has to offer
- Take ownership of all enquires seeing each booking through to the final stage
- Take pride in being a point of contact for regular guests, providing a bespoke experience
If this role is of interest to you, then please apply now! We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
Our ethos and purpose is simple: to provide iconic luxury in its finest form. Staying at an Iconic Luxury Hotel is an experience that lives long in the memory. Service that is thoughtful and discreet; food that attains culinary perfection yet is delivered in a relaxed, comfortable environment; rooms that project opulence but make you instantly feel at home. Our hotels each have their own stories, traditions and character that mark them out as unique. This individuality brings our collection together. Our team take cues as to the level of service each guest expects. Familiar, chatty or more reserved. Our distinct character is reflected both in service levels and the environment. Everything we do is instinctive and insightful, creating an emotional connection with each guest. Our existing portfolio includes world-famous Cliveden House, a grand stately home hotel; Chewton Glen, a quintessentially English manor house on the fringes of the New Forest and Solent Coastline; The Lygon Arms, a 600-year-old luxury Cotswolds coaching inn; and 11 Cadogan Gardens, a distinguished home from home in one of the most prestigious areas of London. The Mayfair Town House, London also joined the collection in December 2020