General Manager - Hampton by Hilton Nuneaton
Are you an experienced hotel General Manager with a passion for delivering exceptional guest experiences? Hampton by Hilton Nuneaton is seeking a highly motivated General Manager to lead the pre-opening of this hotel, our team and ensure the smooth operation and success of our property.
Hampton by Hilton Nuneaton will form part of the Abbey Street mixed-use redevelopment that will include a residential component alongside workspaces, a large cinema complex, a food hall and landscaped public spaces. The hotel will feature 145 rooms, meeting space and a fitness center.
Hampton by Hilton Nuneaton is an important addition to this ambitious town center redevelopment, and will support the growth of Nuneaton as a regional business and leisure hub. Do you want to be part of this exiting project?
This exciting pre-opening General Manager position will be responsible for managing the pre-opening of the hotel, the Hotel Management team and deliver an excellent Guest and Team Member experience while managing profitability and meeting our Owners expectations.
What will I be doing?
As a Hotel Manager, you are responsible for managing the Hotel Executive team and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest and Team Member experience. A Hotel Manager will also be required to manage profitability and guest satisfaction measures. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage pre-opening and ongoing profitability of your hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded
- Lead in all key property issues including capital projects, customer service, opening and refurbishment
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and Hilton
- Deliver achievable hotel budgets, and set other short- and long- term strategic goals for the property
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members
- Lead in all aspects of business planning
- Comply with and exceed Hilton Brand Service Standards
- Ensure costs are controlled and revenue opportunities are effectively sourced and delivered
- Manage and develop the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and effective succession planning within Hilton
- Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the HOD team
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved