Head Chef - Cardiff
Why Brewhouse & Kitchen?
Founded in 2013, B&K is a blend of Great British Pubs with US-inspired hospitality and beer culture. We have open fires, cask ales and Sunday Roasts - but we also have quirky industrial d cor, an eclectic range of guest beers and home-style BBQ dishes.
We are unique whereby we brew beer on-site, delivering an experience to the senses with the smells, sights and tastes.
B&K inspires our teams by living by the line "people always remember how you make them feel", we hold ourselves to this daily, Brewing Happiness wherever we can. We brew great beer and deliver great experiences, every single day.
Benefits of being a B&K Head Chef
- Award winning employer - Best Brewing Pub Company 2023, Best Pub brand 2022
- Best Companies Accredited 2023
- Competitive Head Chef Salary
- Centralised tronc system with opportunities to significantly enhance salary
- Earn up to an additional 5000 per year on top of your annual salary with our bonus scheme
- Up to 1000 Refer a Friend Bounty Scheme
- Access your pay early with Hastee Pay, including financial wellbeing support
- Free team meal on shift
- 30% off Food, Drink, Accommodation & Experience's in our Brewpubs
- Buy-one-get-one-free on our Mini-Kegs of in-house brewed beer
- Structured career path, with Senior Head Chef development opportunities
- Access to Brewhub - with over 3000+ discounts & cashback opportunities
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Award-winning learning & development in the hospitality industry, including: B&K Specialist Training, B&K Learning Hub, Apprenticeships plus much, much more
- Annual incentive trips and benefits
- 24 hour access to our Employee assistance programme offering free counselling, financial and well-being support
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Free Brewery Experience Day for you and a friend when you join
- Brewing Happiness - a positive mindset for all team and guests
- Flexible shifts to fit in with life!
At Brewhouse & Kitchen we are a 'people first' business, we value difference and want everyone to be able to bring their true selves to work. We are committed to equality of opportunity for our colleagues and welcome applications from all sections of society regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and family leave, ethnicity, religion/belief, marriage/civil partnerships or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Brewhouse & Kitchen are a Disability Confident employer, if you have a disability or additional needs that require adjustments, please do not hesitate to let us know at the point of application.
Our Head Chefs champion our core Brewing Happiness Values:
People First - We're inclusive, open to all, and put people at the heart of what we do
Passion - We are passionate about great people, hospitality, beer, food and experiences
Fun - Guests come to the Brewpub to have fun, this starts with us
Integrity - We focus on what matters most and do the right thing
If all of this sounds exciting to you, then click 'apply' now!