WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES AT THE WORLD'S #1 BEST WORKPLACE, AWARDED BY GREAT PLACE TO WORK & FORTUNE.
Conrad London St James is one of Hilton’s three global luxury brands and reflects the bold, inspired and personalised service we offer our guests. The hotel is renowned for its excellent service and is in the top 5% of hotels in London and the Top 10% in the world.
A World Of Rewards
- Hourly rate: £14 plus incentives from upsell
- A global travel program for team members
- Meals whilst on duty
- To be part of a fabulous team
The hotel located in the heart of Westminster, as well as 256 beautifully appointed bedrooms our outlets within the hotel offer its teams the opportunity to join exciting food and drink concepts, with the standards and luxury service Conrad is famous for. Supported by celebrity chef Sally Abe, they consist of:
- The Blue Boar Pub, opened May 2021, which is a contemporary take on a British pub
- The Hedgerow, the hotel’s first cocktail bar, which takes inspiration from the beauty of the traditional British countryside
- The Pem, a glamourous and elegant restaurant in the centre of the hotel showcasing classic British cuisine using modern techniques
- The Orchard, for afternoon teas and lighter meals
- The Executive Lounge, an exclusive space dedicated to our most valued guests, providing a higher level of luxury and personalized service.
- Seven Meetings & Events Spaces, perfectly designed to host a wide range of gatherings and events, each space offers the same commitment to quality, luxury, and service excellence that define Conrad London St. James.
A Night Receptionist provides night-hour reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required.
What will I be doing?
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
- Ensure that both the Night Manager and Night Reception Supervisors are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team's training and development efforts
- Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Follow company brand standards
- Assist other departments, as necessary
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
- Flexibility to work night shifts
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in cash handling
St James Park Tube Station – District & Circle Line – across the road
Westminster Tube Station – Jubilee Line (4 Mins Walk)
Victoria Station (8 Mins Walk)
Waterloo Station (10 Mins Walk)