Front Desk Host for The Goodwood Hotel - ChichesterFirst impressions really do count and you'll be the one making them
We are looking for a Front Desk Host to provide warm welcome to our guests, checking them in and out of their rooms, and informing them of all that the Estate has to offer. You'll be part of our team of Hosts, who are known for their friendly and professional service.What you'll have:
What you'll get:
- You need to be a people person with excellent customer service skills
- Experience of working in a customer facing role, ideally in the hospitality or leisure industry
- Great communication and I.T skills, with fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience in a hotel management system is desirable
- Event tickets and gym membership
- A health cash plan
- Annual performance share scheme
- A beautifully unique environment
- Free uniform, parking and staff meals on shift
We're lucky to work in stunning countryside - this means you will need your own transport.
Shifts consist of early 7am - 3.30pm, late 2.30pm - 11pm and day shifts. This will be a mix each week
We'd love to hear from you. Click 'apply' now!