HR Administrator - Cranfield
Are you passionate about training and development? Do you possess the skills to equip teams with the knowledge and motivation they need to succeed? If so, we invite you to join our Learning & Development Team as a Regional Trainer!
TENPIN IS NOT JUST ABOUT BOWLING... We are all things entertainment! Arcade Machines, Pool Tables, Escape-themed golf, Cocktails, Pizzas, and Burgers! Oh! and not to forget our Houdini's Escape Rooms, Karaoke Booths, soft play and our Laser Arenas. We have something for the whole family to enjoy.
A career at Tenpin is like no other. Build Your Future. The opportunities are endless, and the benefits are pretty cool too!
As a Regional Trainer you will be responsible for working closely with managers, offering training, guidance, development, and support while employing a blended learning approach that integrates digital tools, workshops, and coaching for effective and engaging learning solutions.
You'll actively monitor and review trainee progress, providing feedback and measuring outcomes to enhance the training. You will also be conducting site-based observation visits to identify training needs and uphold company standards, along with managing administrative tasks to maintain accurate training records and systems.
You will need to be an innovative thinker with a proactive approach to problem-solving, demonstrating confidence and strong interpersonal skills. Passionate and enthusiastic about training, being a clear and knowledgeable communicator. You will also need to be flexible around working hours and days, whilst being fully and independently mobile with a willingness to travel and stay away from home when required.
Skills You Need
- Collaborative and influential with diverse groups of people
- Previous experience coaching and developing colleagues.
- Experience delivering a range of training activities, both remote and in-person.
- Knowledge of the latest tools and resources for successful training.
- Experience in identifying and designing training courses, materials, and workbooks.
- Proven track record of achieving objectives.
- Ability to work independently and prioritise workload.
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office.
- Bowling operation knowledge (desirable)
- Familiarity with CPL and Attensi (desirable)
Our Fantastic Benefits
- Enhanced holiday entitlement - 33 days per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption leave
- Enhanced pension contribution - 5% joint contribution
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Tenpin Treats - Retailer discounts, Smart Tech and Best Doctors
- Free Bowling for family & friends
- Medicash Health Care Cash Back Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life assurance - 4 x annual salary
- A day off for your birthday
- Long Service Awards
If you are looking for career development, then Tenpin is a great place to start. We continually strive to develop our network of impressive and highly successful sites, and recognise great people contribute to great success! Most of our managers joined us as a Team Member and have progressed into management or senior roles.
What Happens Next?
If you are ready to develop your career with us, click apply and complete the short application process (2 mins).