Gas Engineer - North Wales
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven as a Gas Engineer!
As part of our Facilities & Maintenance Team, you will...
- Support our Maintenance Team to complete reactive, planned and preventative Gas maintenance to ensure that all our holiday homes are safely connected and certified
- Deliver day to day gas repairs across a variety of holiday homes and units, including boiler and water heating systems,- Carry out full gas connection of our holiday homes to cylinders and meters- Be responsible for gas testing and ensuring new appliances are installed safely in our holiday homes- Keep clear and accurate records of checks, audits and renewals.- Ensure Health & Safety is always a top priority, providing a safe and secure environment for all
What's In It For You?
- Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
- Up to 50% Discount off food on Park and 20% discount in our shops
- Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
- Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
- 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- Training and development opportunities including fully funded qualifications
- Fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
- Enhanced family friendly policies and pay* (eligibility criteria applied)
Salary: Competitive plus Benefits
Experience and Qualifications
You may already be a Qualified Gas Engineer with Domestic or Commercial experience which is great or maybe you have gained the relevant experience and qualifications needed within a similar role in Facilities or Maintenance! All we are looking for is...
- Hold all current Gas Safe Qualifications including LPG systems- Experience of completing gas work within holiday homes would be desirable but not essential- Have a strong understanding of Health & Safety legislation
Who are we?
We're part of an award-winning Bourne Leisure family, which includes Haven & Warner Hotels. We have 9,000 fantastic team members and 39 beautiful seaside locations and our HQ based in Hemel Hempstead.
What's it like to work with us?
Working with us is ultimately defined by our exceptional people and teams. At Haven, we take pride in our Breath of Fresh Air culture, which focuses on valuing and supporting every team member. We prioritise openness and transparency in our interactions allowing our team members to be their authentic selves.
We aim to offer flexibility where we can, including full or part time hours. Working hours are usually 40 hours per week over 5 days and could include evenings and weekends.
We would love to hear from you
If you would like to apply for this role, click apply now. We will ask you a few questions which may take around 5 minutes, then click submit and one of the Team will be in touch.
What can you expect during the recruitment process?
When invited to meet with us, you will have an interview and either a practical assessment or a skills test, depending on the role. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments to help you perform at your best during this process, please let us know.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments or flexibility that you may require, including whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care about every candidate's experience during the recruitment process and are here to provide support where we can. If you require any assistance or reasonable adjustments while applying, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org