Sales Adminstrator - Herts
8 Month Fixed Term Contract
Annual salary + bonus and benefits
Full Time / 35 Hours / 5 days per week including weekends
Haven is currently seeking an accomplished Administrator to provide crucial support to our Haven Parks and Central Holiday Home Revenue teams in their day-to-day operations. The selected candidate will play a pivotal role in managing various administrative tasks across the comprehensive spectrum of HHR and Let 2 Own, ensuring compliance with sales paperwork.
This remote, full-time position may involve occasional travel to Haven Sites to assist the Central Operations team in conducting training sessions. You will be expected to work 5 days per week, including weekends.
Role and Responsibilities:
Let2Own Quotes -
- Ensure accurate calculation of all elements of L2O, DD, Income, site fee etc.
- Ensure DD mandate accurately reflects remaining period and values including adjustments should handover dates change.
- Effectively obtain, manage & complete documentation required under company guidance to support a fully compliant Let2Own process.
- Prepare paperwork on behalf of the park to present to the customer & provide comprehensive explanations to the park team.
- Be available to park teams as a point of contact to provide additional support at welcome meetings if necessary.
- Manage letting caps within sales to support date availability whilst managing the revenue element.
Transactions Through Plot
- Ensure account type, letting type, and letting category all correlate to the relevant status. (Let2Own)
- Capturing uplift values from current to new site fees for all PX sales.
- Ensuring uplift values are correctly billed following pitch moves without Let2Own.
- Reversing any actions following cancellations etc.
- Maintaining accurate Letting grades for all non-Let2Own accounts & across all units, SA, HF.
Analysis of Letting
- Ensuring all handovers happen in accordance with future letting calculations, liaising with parks teams making the relevant adjustments where necessary.
- Following through all accounts, ensuring they are UTS & under repair statuses are recorded, investigated, values captured & reported on. Leasing with park teams to ensure repairs are conducted as a priority & all conflicts reported to letting team.
- Ensuring all accounts filter through to the renewal process online.
- Be the Point of contact for the parks & owners to ensure process flows to completion.
- Liaise with the digital, Owner Communication & commercial teams to ensuring a simple ownership journey.
- Liaise with BI team to ensure accurately reporting across all Let2Own accounts.
- Ensure the accuracy of the data - providing weekly updates to all stakeholders.
What we'd like you to bring:
- Administration experience
- Problem solving, planning and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Positive outlook and highly motivated
- Good technical skills to navigate around systems.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel etc
- Able to engage with all levels of leadership and communicate effectively.
Desirable, but not Essential:
- Knowledge of the Plot/Parcvu/ Tableau system
- Advanced Microsoft skills
- Caravan Industry Experience
What's In It For You?
- Holiday allowance that rises with service, plus a 'Holiday Buy Scheme'
- Annual bonus
- 20% discount on both Haven and Warner Hotels holiday for you, family and friends
- Comprehensive wellbeing support
- Access to the Bourne Leisure corporate box at the O2 Arena ,London
- Exclusive discounts with corporate partners
- Exciting career pathways, including Learning and Development opportunities such as Apprenticeships and Degrees
- Enhanced family friendly policies and pay* (eligibility criteria applied)
Who are we?
We're part of an award-winning Bourne Leisure family, which includes Haven & Warner Hotels. We have 9,000 fantastic team members and 39 beautiful seaside locations and our HQ based in Hemel Hempstead.
What's it like to work with us?
Working with us is ultimately defined by our exceptional people and teams. At Haven, we take pride in our Breath of Fresh Air culture, which focuses on valuing and supporting every team member. We prioritise openness and transparency in our interactions allowing our team members to be their authentic selves.
We operate a hybrid working model, meaning 50% of your working week will be spent at the office, occasionally on Park, or at external events.
What can you expect during the recruitment process?
The interview process will be up to 3 stages and may contain a presentation or skills test, depending on the role. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments to help you perform at your best during this process, please let us know.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments or flexibility that you may require, including whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care about every candidate's experience during the recruitment process and are here to provide support where we can. If you require any assistance or reasonable adjustments while applying, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.