An approachable and enthusiastic Leisure Assistant wanted to be part of our Spa Receptionist team to provide the warmest of welcomes.
We're looking for you to join out Spa Receptionist team to be the public face of our spa; working in a busy and vibrant environment, ensuring all of our guests receive the warmest of welcomes.
Your day to day;
- Greeting everyone of our guests with a welcoming smile
- Providing the highest level of hospitality
- Upselling of treatments, products and other facilities
- Informing the guests of the spa’s facilities, offering advice and assistance when necessary
- Ensuring spa procedures are followed
Who are we looking for?
As part of the Spa Receptionist team, you could be the first person to greet our spa guests so will be the key to providing that fantastic first impression. You will need a warm demeanor and be approachable at all times.
You will need to be calm under pressure, reacting effortlessly to un-expected circumstances and taking them in your stride. You will be requried to complete pool tests as necessary and have an awareness of pool plant operations, all of which can be trained.
If you are passionate about providing a great guest experience, are a strong communicator who can provide service with a smile then this could be the role for you.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- Wagestream - the ability to access up to 40% of your wages as you earn them each week
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment