Job description: Duty Manager at Starbucks, Reading Station
Pay rate £11.00 per hour.
We are looking for Full Time Duty Manager to join our Starbucks at Reading Station, RG1 1LZ
As a Duty Manager, you will work a variety of shifts between 6 am and 11 pm including weekends.
Responsibilities for Duty Manager:
- Leads the shift and motivates the team to drive sales.
- Follows opening, closing & shift changeover procedures ensuring effective handover.
- Ensures the cleaning schedules are followed with all cleaning monitored & allocated fairly.
- Following Health & Safety/Food Safety/Statutory requirements and report to Line Manager if required
- Trains the team on brand standards
- Ensures cash procedures followed by all staff
Requirements for Duty Manager:
- Duty Manager/Supervisor experience within the retail or hospitality sector.
- Must be fully flexible.
You may be wondering who are SSP. Well, we’re one of the best-kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts, and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas, and other leisure locations.
- Award-winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Up to 50% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza, and many more!
- Discounted meal on shift
- Discounts on shopping, days out, health and wellbeing, cinemas and more!
- UK pensions Plans
- Share Incentive Plan (SIP)
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing support: Retail Trust
- Family friendly leave
- Free Uniform
Fancy to find out more?
Apply today for Duty Manager role!
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.