Chef de Partie - Bistrot Pierre - Plymouth
Why should you join our team?
We currently have a wonderful opportunity to join our dynamic team as a Chef de Partie. Every member of our Bistrot team plays an integral part in delivering the best possible experience for our guests. We pride ourselves on our welcoming and inclusive environment for our employees to excel and develop in their roles.
Our amazing benefits:
- Treat your friends and family to an unlimited 50% discount off our food at any of our Bistrots
- An awesome service charge on top of your competitive hourly pay rate
- Sign up to the financial wellbeing platform Wagestream, which lets you track your earnings, access your wages before payday, set up savings and provides a financial health score checker
- Discounted room rates at our two hotels
- Discounted selected dishes on shift, and wines at cost price
- We take well-being seriously, so you'll have access to our 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Fantastic staff nights out and on-shift daily and monthly incentives
- Annual company rewards - get the chance to win holiday vouchers for you and your loved ones
- Take part in our Future Leaders course, where you can experience bespoke career development
- Length of service awards
What will the role of Chef de Partie involve?
- Consistently achieve service and product delivery standard
- Responsible for food preparation in your area
- Support front of house and back of house teams to ensure effective and efficient operation of the restaurant
- Carrying out daily health and safety checks
- Evaluate additional food requirements for the day's menu