Duty Manager - Bistrot Pierre - Stratford Upon Avon
Why should you join our team?
We currently have a wonderful opportunity to join our dynamic restaurant team as a Duty Manager. Every member of our restaurant team plays an integral part in delivering the best possible experience for our customers. We pride ourselves on having created a welcoming and inclusive environment for all, to excel and develop in their roles.
Our amazing benefits:
- Treat your friends and family to an unlimited 50% discount off our food at any of our Bistrots
- An awesome service charge on top of your competitive hourly pay rate
- Sign up to the financial wellbeing platform Wagestream, which lets you track your earnings, access your wages before payday, set up savings and provides a financial health score checker
- Discounted room rates at our two hotels
- Discounted selected dishes on shift, and wines at cost price
- We take well-being seriously, so you'll have access to our 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Fantastic staff nights out and on-shift daily and monthly incentives
- Annual company rewards - get the chance to win holiday vouchers for you and your loved ones
- Take part in our Future Leaders course, where you can experience bespoke career development
- Length of service awards
What will the role involve?
- Ensuring staffing levels are adequate for the shift and any issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Anticipating client needs wherever possible and react to these to enhance client satisfaction
- Flexibility to assist within other areas of the restaurant
- Briefing the front of house team to ensure they have clear targets on customer satisfaction and upselling
- Maintaining clear communication with the kitchen team to ensure they are ready for service and products are available