Sous Chef - Bistrot Pierre - Leicester
Why should you join our team?
We currently have a wonderful opportunity to join our dynamic kitchen team as a Sous Chef. Every member of our kitchen team plays an integral part in delivering the best possible experience for our customers. We pride ourselves on having created a welcoming and inclusive environment for all, to excel and develop in their roles.
We also like to take care of our employees, and their wellbeing; therefore, we offer competitive benefits including:
- Treat your friends and family to an unlimited 50% discount off our food at any of our Bistrots
- An awesome service charge on top of your competitive hourly pay rate
- Sign up to the financial wellbeing platform Wagestream, which lets you track your earnings, access your wages before payday, set up savings and provides a financial health score checker
- Discounted room rates at our two hotels
- Discounted selected dishes on shift, and wines at cost price
- We take well-being seriously, so you'll have access to our 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Fantastic staff nights out and on-shift daily and monthly incentives
- Annual company rewards - get the chance to win holiday vouchers for you and your loved ones
- Take part in our Future Leaders course, where you can experience bespoke career development
- Length of service awards
What will the role of Sous Chef involve?
- Delivering dishes cooked and presented to company specification
- Managing orders, stock, invoices and food profit
- Developing your team alongside the Head Chef
- Daily operation of the kitchen
- Working closely with the General Manager to meet the needs of the business
As a Sous Chef you will need to have:
- Minimum of a year working as a Chef de Partie or Sous Chef
- Be able to read, interpret, demonstrate and execute all basic meat, fish, sauce and side dishes as provided by the supervisor