General Manager - Bistrot Pierre - Preston
Bistrot Pierre Preston have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic General Manager to join our team! Your restaurant will be a beautifully restored 19th century Baptist Church which is located in Preston City Centre.
Every member of our Bistrot team plays an integral part in delivering the best possible experience for our guests. We pride ourselves on our welcoming and inclusive environment for our employees, allowing them to excel and develop in their roles.
We are proud that many of our Bistrots and rooms have been recognised as Trip Advisor's Traveller's Choice for 2021 and ranked within the top 10% of restaurants worldwide!
As our General Manager you will be responsible for cultivating a positive culture throughout your team and creating an enjoyable working environment. Alongside this our managers are there to champion a seamless experience for all our guests and to ensure the smooth running of the restaurant. We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to hit the ground running!
Our amazing benefits:
- Treat your friends and family to an unlimited 50% discount off our food at any of our Bistrots
- An awesome service charge on top of your competitive hourly pay rate
- Sign up to the financial wellbeing platform Wagestream, which lets you track your earnings, access your wages before payday, set up savings and provides a financial health score checker
- Life Assurance
- Health Insurance
- Bonus scheme that rewards effort and profit
- Discounted room rates at our two hotels
- Discounted selected dishes on shift, and wines at cost price
- We take well-being seriously, so you'll have access to our 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Fantastic staff nights out and on-shift daily and monthly incentives
- Annual company rewards - get the chance to win holiday vouchers for you and your loved ones
- Bespoke career development
- Length of service awards
As a General Manager you will need to have:
- Full service restaurant experience
- Experience within a branded or high volume independent restaurant