Deputy Manager - Bistrot Pierre - Ilkley
Why should you join our team?
We currently have a wonderful opportunity to join our dynamic team as a Deputy Manager. Every member of our Bistrot team plays an integral part in delivering the best possible experience for our guests. We pride ourselves on our welcoming an inclusive environment for our employees to excel and develop in their roles.
Our amazing benefits:
- Treat your friends and family to an unlimited 50% discount off our food at any of our Bistrots
- An awesome service charge on top of your competitive hourly pay rate
- Sign up to the financial wellbeing platform Wagestream, which lets you track your earnings, access your wages before payday, set up savings and provides a financial health score checker
- An impressive bonus scheme
- Discounted room rates at our two hotels
- Discounted selected dishes on shift, and wines at cost price
- We take well-being seriously, so you'll have access to our 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Fantastic staff nights out and on-shift daily and monthly incentives
- Annual company rewards - get the chance to win holiday vouchers for you and your loved ones
- Take part in our Future Leaders course, where you can experience bespoke career development
- Length of service awards
What will the role of Deputy Manager involve?
- Ensuring consistent and high levels of customer service
- Help manage costs and meet the forecast set out in the budget
- Support with the management of all restaurant staff, Bar team and Hotel staff
- Encouraging a positive culture throughout the team
- To train, monitor and communicate with the Assistant Manager and Shift Leaders
As a Deputy Manager you will need to have:
- Experience managing a team within a fast paced environment