Night Receptionist - Winchester, Hampshire
Job Type: 40 Hours - Full Time
Salary: £22,942 per annum
Holiday Inn Winchester
Our Holiday Inn Winchester is an exciting and innovative hotel where each day is uniquely different. Located on the edge of the beautiful South Downs National Park and within five minutes from Winchester City Centre it’s accessible location and multi-million-pound refurbishment has made it into one of the flagship Holiday Inns in the UK. With that in mind, the Holiday Inn Winchester is a great place to kickstart your hospitality career or if you’re looking to progress your journey, this is the place where future can become reality.
Modern and contemporary, this award-winning Hotel offers something for all. It's a big operation, so you’ll need to be hands on, with 131 rooms, 8 flexible event spaces, The Odyssey Restaurant, Bar and Pizzeria and our stunning ANA Spa. Whether it be a pre-cruise stay, accommodation for a business trip, a relaxing spa-day, wedding, birthday party or family celebration, our hotel offers it all.
This could be your opportunity to work somewhere fast-paced and growing, somewhere where you can be yourself, create memorable experiences for every guest and put your stamp on the ever-evolving brand that is the Holiday Inn.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Night Receptionist to join our team. In this role you’ll be the first point of contact for our guests, so making a great first impression matters. You’ll play a key part in delivering an exceptional customer experience. You’ll be responsible for carrying out the day -to -day reception duties such as administrative tasks and the accurate competition of the daily night audit in a timely fashion. You’ll support the Front Office Department to run smoothly, dealing with guest queries and requests professionally and efficiently.
The Ideal Candidate:
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Night Receptionist with a passion for customer service who will enjoy working as part of a supportive, hard -working team who all share the same passion. You’ll need to be a natural problem -solver and help create memories that our guests will remember. Being the first point of contact for our guests, you’ll need to be a strong communicator and have the ability to hold genuine, authentic conversations. Having a knowledge of the local neighbourhood is very important, you’ll need to share this knowledge with every guest to give thoughtful recommendations to enhance their stay.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
- Heavily discounted Staff Room Rates at all Castlebridge properties for you and your friends and family, so everyone can enjoy a break away. Rates start from £50 per night, with breakfast included.
- 50% off your bill when you dine in one of our Restaurants or Bars.
- Fully funded Apprenticeship programme to develop your career without a reduction in your pay.
- Cycle to work scheme " save up to 40% on a wide range of bikes.
- Healthcare Cash Plans - dental, optical, medical and more available from just £1 per week.
- Referral schemes for referring your friends or family to join our team.
- Flexible shift patterns and contracts available to suit your lifestyle, we are 24/7 operation, meaning shift patterns to suit everyone.
- Monthly colleague recognition through our 5-Star Service rewards programme and monetary rewards for long service milestones.
- Use of Wagestream financial wellbeing platform, allowing you to access your pay as and when you need it.
- Employee Assistance Programme " free, confidential advice available 24/7 to you.
- An internal communications hub which acts as our very own social media platform, connecting you to your colleagues and the wider group in seconds.