Front of House Team Member - The Stables
What makes the perfect pub? Great ales, good food, an inviting atmosphere and the warmest of welcomes.
Standing where the North York Moors borders the coastline of one of England's most in-demand seaside locations is The Stables at Whitby. This pleasing inn in a former 17th-century farmhouse with its quirky courtyard of stables-turned-rooms has sweeping views across the idyllic countryside to the moors beyond.
At The Inn Collection Group, we proudly stay true to our pub roots, creating inns where everyone would like to eat, drink, sleep and explore from. Our people are the key to the success of the group and help us to ensure the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
The Stables is now looking to recruit a Front of House Team Member.
The Inn Collection Group is a multi award winning pubs with rooms company in outstanding locations across the North of England and Wales. Here at 'ICG' we deliver hospitality by living and breathing our core values of; Customer Focused, Courage, Execution, Honesty, Respect and Results all with our aim in Making People Happy.
Why Join Inn?
- Extra paid holiday in month of your birthday
- 50% off food in any of our Inns
- 1 bed and breakfast in any of our Inns during January, February or March
- 1/3 off room bookings all year round
- Friends & family pass - 15% off bed and breakfast rate
- 50 on the day bookings for bed and breakfast at any of our Inns
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 confidential support
- Weekly pay available
- Tronc (...that's tips to me and you!)
- Working for Best Pub Employer at the Publican Awards
- Paid breaks in our Inns
- Work for an Employer that gives back to their local community via our Give INN Back scheme
- Mental Health awareness within the workplace - Training provided for all managers
- Flexible working available*This is a live-out only position*
A successful Front of House team member will:
- Preferably be someone with previous experience working in a customer-facing role.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about food and beer and people.
- Deliver excellent customer service and great teamwork in a fast-paced and pressurised environment.
- Be someone who can deliver the experiences they would like to receive themselves.
Front of House duties include:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Taking food and drink orders
- Bar service
- General duties to add value to customer experience
- Working with the kitchen team to deliver great food
- Delivering bills and taking payment efficiently
- Being supportive and proactive with your team
- Sticking to standards to keep everyone safe
- Anything else that makes a memorable visit for our customers