Bar Supervisor - The Knaresborough Inn
What makes the perfect pub? Great ales, good food, an inviting atmosphere and the warmest of welcomes.
Standing proudly on cliffs above the River Nidd, Knaresborough is a place of ancient walkways, cobbled alleys and secret passageways. The Knaresborough Inn is set in a picturesque location that offers something for everyone, with a wealth of history to explore and relaxing riverside walks to enjoy, and a vibrant town with a range of independent shops and boutiques.
At The Inn Collection Group, we proudly stay true to our pub roots, creating inns where everyone would like to eat, drink, sleep and explore from. Our people are the key to the success of the group and help us to ensure the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
The Knaresborough Inn is now looking to recruit a Bar Supervisor.
*This is a live-out only position*
The Inn Collection Group is a multi award winning pubs with rooms company in outstanding locations across the North of England and Wales. Here at 'ICG' we deliver hospitality by living and breathing our core values of; Customer Focused, Courage, Execution, Honesty, Respect and Results all with our aim in Making People Happy.
Why Join Inn?
- Extra paid holiday in month of your birthday
- 50% off food in any of our Inns
- 1 bed and breakfast in any of our Inns during January, February or March
- 1/3 off room bookings all year round
- Friends & family pass - 15% off bed and breakfast rate
- 50 on the day bookings for bed and breakfast at any of our Inns
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 confidential support
- Weekly pay available
- Tronc (...that's tips to me and you!)
- Working for Best Pub Employer at the Publican Awards
- Paid breaks in our Inns
- Work for an Employer that gives back to their local community via our Give INN Back scheme
- Mental Health awareness within the workplace - Training provided for all managers
- Flexible working available
A successful Supervisor will:
- Be highly motivated with a focus on customer service.
- Have a strong background in food and hospitality
- Assist the management team in their daily duties and running of the unit.
- Report to General Manager.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage, motivate and develop a team of staff to achieve Company Standards.
- Liaise with Chefs, Hotel Management, and Suppliers.
- Stocktake and order.
Supervisor duties include:
- Day to day shift running in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Supporting the General Manager and the management team to deliver against our company values.
- Managing the team to support excellent service delivery.
- Daily and weekly administrative tasks in line with the operation of a busy food and beverage operation.