Bar and Waiting Team Member - St Mawes
The Rising Sun is a scenic pub with accommodation that lies in the heart of St Mawes, overlooking its peaceful harbour with far-reaching river views that stretch to the ocean.
You'll be working in a picture-postcard fishing village that nestles on the south coast of Cornwall's breathtakingly beautiful Roseland Peninsula. Flanked by the Carrick Roads sailing waters, adventure awaits both across the river and among tranquil inland rural nooks.
Do you want to work in a fun, fast paced environment as part of a talented team? Join us as one of our bar or waiting team and you'll be joining passionate people who do much more than serve and pour; you'll enjoy building relationships with our regulars whilst providing memorable experiences to delight our visitors.
What we offer ...
- 30% off food and drink and 50% off overnight stays in our pubs
- Discount scheme across hundreds of retailers
- Great training and opportunities to progress
- Meal provided for shifts over 6 hours (up to the value of 10)
- Family-friendly, flexible working
- Paid time off to volunteer
Our Team ...
- Are passionate about creating a warm welcome for everyone
- Take pride in keeping everywhere clean and tidy
- Are key to keeping our front of house running seamlessly
We'd love you to join our family!
St Austell Family Group is an Equal Opportunities employer, and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We also welcome requests for flexible working. Early applications are encouraged as we'll review applications throughout the recruitment process and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Please note that we politely request no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. Speculative CVs from recruitment agencies won't be accepted, nor the fees associated with them.