Kitchen Assistant - St Mawes
The Rising Sun is a scenic pub with accommodation that lies in the heart of St Mawes, overlooking its peaceful harbour with far-reaching river views that stretch to the ocean.
You'll be working in a picture-postcard fishing village that nestles on the south coast of Cornwall's breathtakingly beautiful Roseland Peninsula. Flanked by the Carrick Roads sailing waters, adventure awaits both across the river and among tranquil inland rural nooks.
Join us as a kitchen assistant and be part of a talented team, assisting with food preparation, operating the dishwasher, and keeping the kitchen clean, tidy and safe. This could be a great role for someone looking to start in a commercial kitchen.What we offer...
- 30% off food and drink and 50% off overnight stays in our pubs
- 150 towards a stay in one of our pubs
- Discount scheme across hundreds of retailers
- Great training and opportunities to progress
- Meal provided for shifts over 6 hours (up to the value of 10)
- Family-friendly, flexible working
- Paid time off to volunteer
Our kitchen assistants...
- Are well organised, adaptable, with a genuine interest in food
- Take pride in keeping the kitchen clean, tidy and safe
- Are key to keeping our kitchen running efficiently even at our busiest times
St Austell Family Group is an Equal Opportunities employer, and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We also welcome requests for flexible working.
Early applications are encouraged as we'll review applications throughout the recruitment process and reserve the right to close the advert at any time. Please note that we politely request no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. Speculative CVs from recruitment agencies won't be accepted, nor the fees associated with them.