Chef de Partie - Exeter
Nestled on the quay, the Samuel Jones is a stylish place to eat and drink in Exeter where contemporary and imaginative dishes are served with award-winning beers and a welcoming atmosphere.
You'll be working at a popular bar and restaurant that's found on one of the city's most pleasing stretches, with a wealth of enviable sights and destinations on the doorstep.
Do you have experience of working in a fast-paced kitchen environment? Join us as a chef and you'll be working as part of a great team, cooking to spec and working within our brand guidelines.
What we offer ...
- 30% off food and drink and 50% off overnight stays in our pubs
- Discount scheme across hundreds of retailers
- Great training and opportunities to progress
- Free food while you're on shift
- Family-friendly, flexible working
- Paid time off to volunteer
Our Chefs ...
- Are well organised, adaptable, with a genuine interest in food
- Take pride in keeping the kitchen clean, tidy and safe
- Are key to keeping our kitchen running efficiently even at our busiest times
We'd love you to join our family!
St Austell Family Group is an Equal Opportunities employer, and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We also welcome requests for flexible working.
Early applications are encouraged as we'll review applications throughout the recruitment process and reserve the right to close the advert at any time. Please note that we politely request no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. Speculative CVs from recruitment agencies won't be accepted, nor the fees associated with them.