Restaurant and Bar Manager - ManchesterKimpton Clocktower has a fantastic opportunity for a Restaurant Manager to join our funky team in The Refuge!!
Why don't you click here to have a look at The Refuge??!!
At Kimpton, our shared mission is to make lives better through heartfelt human connections. This emotional investment drives all that we do, and it's why you'll love the work, too. Our colleagues are empowered and encouraged to act from the heart, to go above and beyond to create ridiculously personal experiences for each other and our guests!!
Working at Kimpton is not just about working and it's certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion.
And OUR passion is YOU...come as you are!
The Restaurant Manager works in strict collaboration with the Bars Manager, ensuring financial targets are achieved whilst maintaining the highest of standards to ensure guest expectation is consistently exceeded. They communicate both internally within the Food & Beverage Team and externally, both with the wider hotel team and immediate locale to ensure the guest experience is personalised and always exceeds expectation.
Working as a Restaurant Manager you will ensure all team members are trained and manage the shift you are working, and the outlets assigned you will work a variety of shifts, including Days, Evening & Night Shifts, over Weekdays & Weekends including Bank Holidays.
To succeed as our Restaurant Manager, you will need:
- Demonstrate previous experience as Restaurant Manager
- Can perform a variety of activities as needed across all food and beverage departments, as a minimum; supervise a large-scale meeting, wedding or social event and host and supervise a service across all meal periods
- Knowledge of appropriate F&B systems to support operational processes table reservation and management system
- Demonstrates a thirst for knowledge with an understanding on critical issues and potential technology and trends in hotel food and beverage
- Can talk through activities that would be required on a food and beverage marketing calendar and recognizes how to impact different booking channels
So what's in for you as a Restaurant Manager (just in case you need more persuading):
- Becoming part of the IHG Hotels & Resorts family, one of the world's leading hotel companies - which means global opportunities
- 30,075.00 salary plus service charge
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Access to our voluntary benefits portal which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Taxi subsidy for shifts starting/ending between 23:00-06:00.
- Subsidised childcare support
- Meals whilst on duty
- Employee assistance programme
- Life insurance
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Access to our fully funded Employee Healthcare Service 24-7 offering advice and support
- Most importantly, we'll help you grow, and develop your career.
But above all you will have space to:
Be Yourself! We support you to be the best version of yourself within your professional and personal life. You will be able to participate in monthly well-being activities, talk to our Mental Health First Aiders and access our confidential colleague support line.
Lead Yourself! Empowerment is key and we want to see you thrive. We want you to lead your career and we will provide you the tools and knowledge to help you get there. Whether you want to gain Leadership Skills, become a Departmental Trainer or the next General Manager.
Make it Count! Every small or big milestone will be rewarded and celebrated as a memorable experience. Because what you do matters. You matter! Working at Kimpton is not just about working. And it's certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion
Do you have what it takes to be our next Restaurant Manager?
We'd love to hear from you.
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
About Kimpton clocktower:
Kimpton Clocktower is all about providing a contemporary luxury hotel experience whilst building heartfelt human connections with guests and colleagues - we call it Stay Human. What more could you ask? It's not just the humans who feel this, we extend this to all our furry friends, because our heartfelt connection does not end with humans! Don't believe us, ask our Director of Pet Relations!
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We firmly believe that all our colleagues deserve to be treated equally and have the same opportunities to develop and grow their skills within our business and provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and colleagues without regard to an individual's, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
At IHG, we've made a promise. As one of the world's leading hotel groups, we're here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected - wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants crafts unique destinations that kindle heartfelt human connections. Our bespoke spaces blend spirit, style and delight to create an addictive culture of refined irreverence where locals, visitors & colleagues seamlessly connect. Let's Go Further Together.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.