Hotel Receptionist - London
At Kimpton Fitzroy London we are looking for a Receptionist to join our team in Central London
A "London Hotel Like No Other," Kimpton Fitzroy London is an iconic 19th-century building which meets the London of today: From the outside, this landmark building, which occupies the eastern side of Bloomsbury's Russell Square, looks every bit the part of grande dame. Inside, though, contemporary interiors beckon the discerning traveller to settle in and stay a while. Want to be part of this Lifestyle Luxury property?
Our Receptionist support the Front Office Manager to ensure a guest is met with a genuine welcome and that their needs are attended to throughout their stay. We believe that a stay at Kimpton Fitzroy London is a laid-back and original luxury experience that offers guests the finer things without the fuss. No detail is too small, and no request is too large.
To succeed as our Receptionist, you will need:
- Previous experience in Receptionist, Guest Relations, Concierge experience for 2+ years in a property of similar size & standard.
- To be passionate about delivering great service and be guest focused
- Experience with handling guests queries and concerns
- Good understanding of systems to support driving results Opera, Delphi, Microsoft suite
- Knowledge of a service optimization tool 'Quore' would be a plus
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
What's in it for you as our Receptionist:
We are part of the IHG Hotels & Resorts family, one of the world's leading hotel companies, with a portfolio of 17 brands worldwide - which means global opportunities! Our Receptionist enjoys a range of benefits including:
- 27,040 full time salary ( 13.00 per hour) plus great IHG perks!
- No zero-hour contracts
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- We provide every employee company sick pay and life insurance
- Subsidised childcare support
- Amazing discounts for our hotels and restaurants around the world
- Discounts from over 15,000 stores - all the way from retail to cinema
- Don't forget, bring your friends, and take part in our generous 'Refer a Friend' programme!
But above all you will have space to:
Be Yourself! We support you to be the best version of yourself within your professional and personal life. You will be able to participate in monthly well-being activities, talk to our Mental Health First Aiders and access our confidential colleague support line.
Lead Yourself! Empowerment is key and we want to see you thrive. We want you to lead your career and we will provide you the tools and knowledge to help you get there. Whether you want to become a Mental Health First Aiders, gain Leadership Skills, become a Departmental Trainer or the next General Manager.
Make it Count! Every small or big milestone will be rewarded and celebrated as a memorable experience. Because what you do matters. You matter!
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required. Please click 'apply' now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK. At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We firmly believe that all our colleagues deserve to be treated equally and have the same opportunities to develop and grow their skills within our business and provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and colleagues without regard to an individual's, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
At IHG, we've made a promise. As one of the world's leading hotel groups, we're here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected - wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants crafts unique destinations that kindle heartfelt human connections. Our bespoke spaces blend spirit, style and delight to create an addictive culture of refined irreverence where locals, visitors & colleagues seamlessly connect. Let's Go Further Together.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.